2

Hello,
You’re welcome to read this article, sit down comfortably.
Each person has likes and dislikes; they have hobbies, some things they enjoy, they like very will, and other things they want to escape, they want to avoid!
As far as I’m concerned, I like nature, calm places, staying on the beach when there is nobody especially in winter. I really enjoy it, that’s what makes me happy!
I hate noise so much! Right now I writing this article in a calm place in order to be happy, I hate writing articles when I’m upset!
Another thing I like so much is helping people, this is the raison I become a teacher!
So, think about it. What do you love? And what do you hate? I’m waiting for your comments!
Well you can see my new article about English holidays if you're getting bored with your English learning, you can find it here:  English holidays.



 

Post a Comment

  1. Hello Mr. Jhon.
    I hate studying english just because that is not my mother language. I have no plan to go abroad. Many people come to my country (tourism, worker), I think they are the one who must study my language, but they wont, so I forced my self to learn english to communicate with them.
    I'm sorry for my words, but can you tell me a better reason to learn english?
    Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. English is the most used language in the world, you don't know when to use it: maybe your job recommend English or something.

    Learning another language is always good, especially English.

    Without English no one can understand you on the Internet...

    Thank you for sharing your opinion.

    ReplyDelete

 
Top