We talked about the free English tool "Google Translate", in fact it's better than many paying English translators!
However, using any English translator can be dangerous for you English learning. Many students use their translator each time they find a word they don't understand, that's the biggest mistake in your English learning!
Never do this mistake! to begin you should only read English articles where you understand 90% of the English vocabulary, the other 10% you will understand it without using an English translator. Believe me you can try it and you will instantly comment this article!
Use your translator only when you find an important word that you found many times and you still don't understand, that is the rule. Do the same thing when you are listening to English.
Many students say: "When we learn English at schools, we often speak in English with each other, but when we learn English online we never speak!"
That's right if you don't know that there are many sources on the Internet that let you speak English with another English students like you. All what you should have is the name of the websites and a software!
You find another students who are interested by the same topics as you, who have the same problems as you. That's what is called "an English Community".
English Community is a "must have" if you want to speak English or if you got bored, it has many advantages.
In the next article I'm going to tell you how to learn English online by joining an English community. So be ready for tomorrow! For now you can post comments about this article, tell me if you enjoyed it or no.