0

Hello,

In this update, I’m going to talk about what’s new on the blog.

So, in this blog, I was just talking about how to learn English, new methods to learn English, how to speak English better, how to improve your English skills…etc

Now, I change the idea a little bit, I keep talking about this ideas on how to learn to speak English (because they’re very important) and I add other kinds of topics.

What are these other kinds?

In fact I’m going to talk about interesting topics in general life, different cultures in the world…etc

And I’m also going to talk about American idioms and expressions used daily by Native Americans (this is also very important!)

So, that’s all for today’s article, see you later!

B.N. JOHN (bnjohnbn@gmail.com)

http://fastest-english.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

 
Top