25
Welcome back! In this post we will talk a little bit about a specific action that English students should do in order to learn more vocabulary and to improve their pronunciation with English.

Maybe you've been already doing it, but I should talk about it!
Have you noticed that some days, you repeat some phrases alone?
If you did, I think these phrases are now deeper into your brain!

Yes, in this article I advice each English student to repeat some phrases without thinking, just to make them go deeper and you learn much much vocabulary doing so.

For example: when learning English, or listening to a conversation you hear a good phrase that you like the pronunciation, then you repeat listening again and again (because you enjoyed it) and then you start to repeat it alone subconsciously (withing thinking and without feeling) you repeat it loudly, you copy the pronunciation, maybe you repeat it for a week or more!

Then next week you hear another phrase, then you start doing the same time with the previous phrase, and then you will see that these phrases are easy for you, you understand them faster, and you speak them with thinking (especially in a real English conversation)!

OK, that's it, now tell us if you have already do this techniques with phrases that you listened and enjoyed! it's for you now!!

Post a Comment

  1. thank you sir
    you always Raise my morale
    thanks alot again

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello teacher .am glad to find your article.I had repeat your phrases again and again.I hope it will help me to improve my english spoken.I Also remember you said all i have to do is to read you will do the rest.As a recent graduate my english speaking is not well ,and i konw in the past if i want to have development i have to do is to improve my english because english is relate to my work also i need to talk with foreigner.But everytime when they passed by my side i always feel shy to talk with them. I'm worry about my english. I'm looking foward to improving my english with your help. thank u
    your student

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice post.
    i have learn english ten years.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can you give me MP3 file for listen english

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would like to learn fluently english ,Please suggest me what should i do?
    Thank you
    ali_athar111@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. hai sir i would lik to speak english fluently, due to lac in english i cant to get job also so help me...what should i do
    saida.sunny@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. hai sir i would lik to speak english fluently, due to lac in english i cant to get job also so help me...

    ReplyDelete
  8. i would like to speak english fluently.wat i do for that.........
    nishanth8926@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. hello sir
    i need your guidance to improve my english speaking and writing too. please contact me at : lampstulic007@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi, sir,how r u?could u please tell me that article in which you hve recommended the specified phrases to learn it?Probably,I hve suffered everywhere to find such phrases.....nikal

    ReplyDelete
  11. thanks alot teacher for this advices ,I am also doing this techniques with phrases .I am improving my english with your help thanks again

    ReplyDelete
  12. i want to speak good english but i can't understand how i can do this please help me?

    ReplyDelete
  13. I want to speak english fluently in short spam of time..bcoz now it is very necessary 4 me.. ,Please suggest me what should i do?plz mai me..

    susanta.unique@gmail.com

    Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  14. I want to speak english fluently in short spam of time..bcoz now it is very necessary 4 me.. ,Please suggest me what should i do?plz mai me..

    susanta.unique@gmail.com

    Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  15. hello sir...
    am Barsa i just want to speak English fluently so please sir help me.. i need your help.. thank u..


    varsharaniprusty@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. hello sir...
    am Barsa i just want to speak English fluently so please sir help me.. i need your help.. thank u..


    varsharaniprusty@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. hello sir..
    i just want to speak English fluently.. plz help me i need your help.. thank u.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Good Eve Madam,
    i need your guidance to improve my english speaking and writing too. please contact me at :

    vaishnaveebca@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. thk u sir
    pls mail me mp3 files of phrases to listen again and again

    ReplyDelete
  20. in so many interviews i sent back due to poor English communication... help me...

    samimba4u@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. I rеаd this aгtiсle fullу rеgarding
    the comρariѕon of hottеst and eаrliеr tеchnοlogies,
    it's amazing article.
    Review my web site how to stop snoring

    ReplyDelete
  22. hello teacher
    can you help me in pronunciation please?

    ReplyDelete
  23. I was using this way but I left it . That why I lost my english language .

    ReplyDelete
  24. I was using this way but I left it . That why I lost my english language .

    ReplyDelete

 
Top